My adventure in watching more movies and TV continues, this time watching some movies in theaters (asterisks for those). I watched CRAWL (Alexandre Aja), first time seeing something in theaters since I had gone and seen Us (Jordan Peele) with my boyfriend.
I also started watching Twin Peaks, making my way through the first two seasons. Which made me realize people who described it to me never described it accurately? To be fair though, the last episode of season 2 definitely leaves a certain overshadowing taste in your mouth. I really am excited to see the movie prequel and then the 3rd season that came out in 2017.
Anyways, here is the list:
- Twin Peaks (Seasons 1-2); first viewing
- CRAWL* (2019); first viewing
- Godzilla (1954); first viewing
- In Bruges (2008); second viewing
- Russian Doll (2019); first viewing
- Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998); first viewing
- Kong: Skull Island (2017); first viewing
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (2005); first viewing